We stand by our services and products but if for any reason you are unhappy with either, we will endeavor to make it right but please note the following:
IN STORE PURCHASES
- We cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges without a valid proof of purchase.
- Items in ‘NEW’ condition including the original packaging and tags will be considered for a full refund/exchange
- Items returned within 14 days of purchase qualify for a full refund, after that it’s an exchange or store credit (within 90 days)
- Refunds are done in line with the initial payment method
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards. In addition, a refund on a product bought on a gift card will be in the form of a new gift card.
- We will only consider exchanging or refunding a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- Actual Faulty products, where relevant, will be sent for technical assessment by a specialist before repair, replacement or refund
- Faulty products will only be considered for exchange/refund if bought within 6 months of purchase date (this is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act)
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed. In the case of your order being placed on a weekend or public holiday, your order will be dispatched on the next day of trading.
- Delivery to customer will take place within 2 to 3 weekdays from date of dispatch to all major cities in South Africa.
- Delivery to consumer will take place within 2 to 5 days from date of dispatch to all outlying areas in South Africa.
- Delivery within South Africa is free for all orders above R2000.
- A delivery fee of R125 will be charged to all orders below R2000 in value for delivery within South Africa.
- A delivery fee of R180 will be charged for all orders requesting overnight shipping within South Africa regardless of purchase value.
- Delivery fee to overseas will be quoted on.
- None. Subject to delivery charges and extended delivery times.
- Should the customer not be satisfied with the product(s) purchased from Province Sports, the customer is entitled to a full refund on condition the customer returns the goods (at the cost to the customer) to Province Sports, in new condition and with its original packaging within 14 working days of purchase.
- Should the customer not be satisfied with the sizing of the product(s) purchased, the customer is entitled to request a size swap (subject to availability). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product(s) back to Province Sports, once received a replacement item will be shipped to the customer.
- To request a return or size swap, please email email@example.com
PROVINCE SPORTS shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the PROVINCE SPORTS bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card transactions will be acquired for Megan Dobson Sports via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by Province Sports separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Province Sports takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.