Online Refund & Exchange Policy
- If we accidentally sent you the wrong size/colour/product please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange to exchange it for you.
- If you selected the wrong size or colour during your purchase please contact us via email with your tax invoice. We will happily exchange the item with the correct size or colour that you want. The courier will be for your account.
- It's within 30 days of purchase date
- You have a valid Tax Invoice
- The item is unworn/unused and it's still in its original packaging
- The product ticket is attached
- Please note that we can only make an exchange or refund once we have confirmed receipt of your payment into our bank account and the refund will be made back into the account it was paid from.
In-store Purchases: Refund & Exchange Policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to Province Sports for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards/Vouchers. In addition, a refund on a product bought on a gift card/voucher will be in the form of a new gift card/voucher.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- We will only consider exchanging or refunding a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or refunded.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.