Boasting an impressive cushioning, excellent appearance and wearing comfort, the Wilson Kaos Comp ladies’ tennis shoes are a spot-on choice being lightweight at 275g (9.7oz) and providing an enhanced stability during on-court manoeuvres to make your games comfortable and more efficient. To boost up responsiveness and stability in the arch, the pair incorporates 2D-FS forefoot technology in the breathable synthetic leather upper. Also, the midsole is made from lightweight fabrics for added comfy feel, including the R-DST+ foam cushioning to maintain enhanced shock impact dampening for more efficient plays and pleasant manoeuvrability during demanding tennis games. For added durability, the shoes feature an extra resilient outsole Duralast rubber compound which is responsible for augmented resistance to abrasion, and ensures great traction on multiple playing surfaces.
- Endofit sock-liner for a comfortable fit and stability
- 2D-F.S forefoot support ensuring stability and responsiveness
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Dynamic Fit 2 ensures cushioned feel and swift reaction
- R-DST+ foam cushioning in the midsole
- Pro Torque Chassis Light arch technology for torsion control and stability
- Abrasion-resistant Duralast rubber compound for added durability
- Non-marking outsole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.