The GEL-ADVANCE 4 continues to push the boundaries of technology by becoming even lighter than its predecessor. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning and shock absorption and the combination of the mesh/synthetic leather upper Solyte Midsole and revolutionary PU outsole make it unbelievably light. The GEL-ADVANCE 4 also comes complete with a combination of screw-in metal and PU soft studs.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- REARFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SOLYTE 55: Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- REMOVABLE EVA SOCKLINER: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
- INJECTION PU OUTSOLE: A lightweight outsole to keep the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EX-GRIP: A special tacky PU print on the top of the the sockliner which prevents the foot from slipping inside the shoe.
- TRIPLE OPTION: Flexibility for varied spike configuration.
- P-GUARD: An Abrasion and tear resistant synthetic material for increased upper durability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.