The engineered gradient compression in SKINS Essentials calf tights with stirrup gets more oxygen to your muscles for improved performance when training and competing in any impact sport.
They also help reduce the risk of injury by supporting your calf, providing more control over involuntary muscle movement and vibration.
The stirrup under the heel keeps the garment perfectly positioned, while the anatomic left and right cut ensures a comfortable fit – making them suitable to wear during post-exercise recovery and on long-haul flights.
Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate your temperature, while UPF 50+ provides all round sun protection.
- 3D body scan data and 400 key fitting points have been used to create a more precise and comfortable fit to maximise compression benefits.
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- SKINS proven 50+ UV protection.
- SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.